CONSCIOUS ROOTS FESTIVAL TICKETS 2017 - SOLD OUT
Conscious Roots is a weekend hui/gathering 18-19 March 2017 hosted at Hongoeka Marae. Let's build our community by participating and spending time together over the weekend.
Tickets to the Conscious Roots Festival are limited to 120. Accomodation is in the wharenui (traditional meeting house). Accomodation is now CLOSED.
This is a perfect opportunity to invite your traveler friends to a genuine contemporary Marae experience that includes a powhiri, hangi and marae style accommodation.
There are 120 participant tickets available. Conscious Roots is FULLY CATERED included in the ticket price, with predominantly organic food being served. Some snacks may be for sale during the festival.
All participants will be allocated a wrist band at the gate.
ALL TICKETS TO THE Conscious Roots Festival are SOLD OUT NOW!
Thank you to all who purchased tickets to our Conscious Roots Festival. Thank you for your support and appreciation of this kaupapa. We will be in touch soon to update you on the programme.
Note: Conditions of Admission
You must bring a valid printed ticket with you to the gate to gain admission. No exceptions.
- Refunds on tickets purchased are not possible, no exceptions.
- Any details about the festival may be changed without prior notification.
- Conscious Roots takes place on private land and the site is not open access to the public. You are warmly invited to participate, whereby conditions of admission apply, and the organizers reserve all rights of admission.
The Conscious Roots Festival is whānau friendly, non-alcohol, smoke free and Parakore (zero waste). We expect all participants will give and receive freely, help when they are asked and above all have fun.
The Conscious Roots Festival takes place on Hongoeka Marae and adjacent private land, all participants are expected to be aware and respectful of this. The Conscious Roots Festival is a private event and is under common law jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions:
- By purchasing or accepting a ticket to Conscious Roots, ie by participating in the festival, you as a sovereign being understand and agree to our terms and conditions as listed here.
- To participate in Conscious Roots everyone will need to purchase a ticket, or be issued with a ticket by the organisers.
- Wrist band will be allocated to all ticket holders.
- Everyone under 12 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult guardian attending the festival, under 5yrs are free.
- You agree to take any rubbish you bring with you when you leave.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought onto the festival site, smoking is not permitted in the marae grounds.
- The organisers and Conscious Roots Festival are not responsible for any injury sustained by festival participants or damage to their possessions, or for any theft or loss of property.
- Entrance to the festival site, travel to the festival, and participation in the festival is entirely at your own risk.
- The festival site is in a remote outdoor location with natural hazards and you accept that travel to and from and entry onto the festival site is at your own risk.
- As a participant in Conscious Roots Festival you accept complete responsibility for your belongings and the safety and welfare of yourself and anyone in your custody and care.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the program of the festival at any time without notice.
- Wet Weather: This Agreement remains valid whatever the weather conditions.
- All tickets are non-returnable and non-refundable. No compensation, financial or otherwise, will be offered.
- Lack of awareness of these terms & conditions is no reason to not be bound by them.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to your image or the image of minor's in your care to be used for the promotion of the Conscious Roots Festival or for the use in other material which aligns with the Conscious Roots Kaupapa. No images will be used or shared for any other purpose.